Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sep 2009 - Dec 2009

Ahh... finally found the mood to post some updates here. Im gonna update sekaligus on what had happened last quarter of the year 2009 lo...

September 2009

Definitely the best month cos my birthday falls on September! Cant really recall what had happened. Let me see... Well, I had my 1st Jogoya buffet dinner with a friend of mine from Singapore. It was like a birthday dinner la... then after that we went ahead for a movie at Pavillion.

What else? Oh yeah... I managed to close 6 cases this month with a total ALP of RM13,800. I broke my personal monthly record!

October 2009

BUSS Malaysia has organized a seminar called Final Sprint for all the associates. This seminar is meant to boost our motivation and also provide us with some tips on how to achieve out target in a more efficient and effective way.

Basically, in Life Insurance Industry, the last quarter will be the busiest time of the year where everyone is 'chasing' for target.

This is a slow month for me. I only managed to close 2 cases. Both cases are referred cases. Felt good though.

November 2009

2 more months till year end. Nothing much to update cos seriously, i cant recall much...

Closed 3 cases... 1 from cold calling... lead to another one... then one more is client's brother.

December 2009

The most exciting month of the year. basically busy for appointments and sales.

Got 2 cases from Kuantan... a friend helped me to approach and close.
Basically collecting results from the work that I have put in in Oct and Nov.

Closed 9 cases with a total ALP of RM17,760. Again, broke my personal record~!

--------------------------------------------------

Ok, I will try to update more frequently... seriously... till then... take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home