Saturday, August 02, 2008

So Far... So Good?

Getting used to my new job now.

Pure marketing... lots of brainstorming, lots of plans, lots of meetings to attend and stuff.

New to me but then not entirely a stranger. So I would say that I can still managed it. My supervisor is giving me a lot of encouragement. Well, just to not de-motivate me la.. hahaha

It is very much interesting. Exposing myself to more things, many different experience. I am now dealing with a lot of internal people from different department. I guess my first job in INTI helped me a lot in terms of dealing with internal people. How to talk to them, how to manage them and of course, how to make them help you willingly.

Because they are not obliged to help me but at the end they help jugak-lah. A little bit of talking, crapping, listening to them when they talk, when they complain. These will help bridging the distance between us.

The interpersonal skills I learned before definitely helped me a lot here.

Ok lah... gotta go sleep. If I have the chance to blog again... I will ... Stay tune

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home