Sunday, July 13, 2008

Two Months...

It has been 2 whole months since I left my previous company.
My last day there was 12 May 2008 and my last update for my blog is on 13 May 2008. Haha...

So, these two months are basically time for me to settle down. Get used to the new environment and also to re-arrange my life.

I have been through a lot for the past 60 days. Let me outline a little bit.

After 13 May 2008...

I went back to Bukit Mertajam to meet up with my friends and also to spend time with family. I had to go back because I know for sure that my work is gonna tie me up until end of the year, irregardless whether I change company or not.

I became emcee for my friend's friend's wedding dinner. It was a fun one, get to know more friends.

Caught up a little bit with my own "agenda". Went walking around shopping complexes, movies to get some inspiration for things that need to be inspired.. huh?

I started work at the last week of May 2008. I also became emcee for my friend's wedding dinner on 31 May 2008. Very exciting experience.

June 2008 - Till today, 13 July 2008

Getting my hands on the new job scope. Bosses are friendly and stern at times, as usual. The working environment here is totally different. I get to give lots of ideas, I got empowerment to make certain decisions and I also do not need to work too late...

I am arranging my life now... to have at least Work and Life balance. I dont believe in working all the time and neglect small little things that many might see it as not important.

I have stopped my 30-day Oat Meal Diet at the 20th day, for some reasons. Now, my latest "scheme" is "Bring Your Own Lunch for 20 Working Days" plan, in which will help me and my friends save at least RM100 on lunch per month.

Yes, I cooked and I served them in lunch boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home