Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Taking Action to see The Change

If you noticed, I have been stressing on Change and Taking Action in my recent posts.

What makes me talk about that all of a sudden?

Certain people tend to think a lot at times when either they feel that, "Hey! I can actually do more than what I am doing now!" or "I deserve more than what I am having now!"

Haha... I tend to think a lot at times but when I feel like I want to do something, it didn't happen simply because I didn't take action. How are things suppose to change if no actions are taken?

There are a few people that inspired me to take action and make a change, a change that I wanted to see in me. Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Bob Proctor and many more are among the many people that gave me the inspiration to go ahead and take action!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just decided to be a vegetarian starting today... a Lacto-Ovo-Vegetarian.

I am a vegetarian that also consume dairy products and eggs.

I plan to be like that for the next 30 days to see if there is any change in my health.

Most of my friends cannot believe it cos today is April's Fool. Still, I need to stand strong on my decision! Gambade~

1 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger irene said...

Haha! Can't help to not believe it at first because of April Fool. But then, i think it's not too hard to be a lacto-ovo-vegeterian. At least you still can have dairy products and eggs. Gambate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home