Sunday, March 09, 2008

Back to Blog

It's been long since I last blogged.

My friend was asking me when am I going to update my blog. I told her, when I have the mood.

When is it exactly "When I have the mood"?

I guess it is a matter of whether I am going to do it or not lah...

Now, I decided to do it because I want to... not because I have the mood but I finally realized that if I dont update my blog, no one will come back and read it anymore! That is disastrous!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

These few weeks, as usual, I have been doing a lot of thinking...

I was thinking...

- What I want to do with my life?
- When am I going to earn my first RM1mil?
- What I need to do to achieve it?
- How am I going to materialize it?

Oh my God! You guys may think that all I think is money.. the answer is Yes and No.

Yes, I'd love to own a lot of money...
No, money is essential but money cannot buy a lot of things...

Contradicting uh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home