Sunday, December 30, 2007

Back in Bukit Mertajam Pt. 5

Walau eh... Many people thought I am into writing dairy... Haha... I know it's kinda boring to let you guys know what I am doing daily...

Of course, next year, I will write more about what I think with regards of the Malaysian Government, which will include the education system, general public safety and also interesting and sensitive topics. I will try to write it in a better way to avoid being caught by the "authority"... Muahaha....

Day 7 - 28 Dec 2007 (Friday)

Using my sis' Celcom Broadband service is of course very convenient. I can still check emails, post blogs and also chat with MSN (Web Based of course)...

However, it is difficult for me when I want to do Online Banking and also load pages that has flash or lots of graphics.

So I opt to search for WiFi service around my area. There is this Dim Sum Restaurant that has "Free Wifi" stated on their banner. So I tried to detect its wireless signal but not avail. I guess they didnt manage their AP well.

Lucky me, I managed to detect another strong (yes, very strong) wifi singnal from a cafe call MED Cafe. It is located about 200 metres away and I can detect it. So, to try it out, I stopped by MED Cafe and had a cup of strawberry smoothie. Of course, I took the chance to go online to do some transaction online.

The internet was fast, way too fast, I think because I'm the only one using it.

Oh... I bought myself a pair of bermudas (Snails Original) and also a few new singlets in the morning. I also bought some groceries for the house.


Day 8 - 29 Dec 2007 (Saturday)

I woke up very early today cos I have to go Penang Island to meet up with my friend, who is kind enough to help me arrange for "house inspection" at 3 popular hotels, on the island.

Since I am back in Penang, I might as well take the opportunity to meet the salesperson of the hotels here. Without complaints, my friend acted as the tour guide of the day.

It took about 4 hours to finish "inspecting" 3 hotels and I managed to take about 259 shots. Haha... and not to forget, a complimentary buffet lunch from one of the hotels. *giggles*

After the "inspection", I met up with my college friend. He was also my student in Acappella training those days. We chat for a while at Starbucks Coffee and then I left.

Came and rested for a while. Then I went out with an old friend for dinner and then movie. We watched National Treasure 2 - The Book of Secrets. It was a superb show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home