Monday, December 24, 2007

Back in Bukit Mertajam Pt. 1

Day 1 - 22 Dec 2007 (Saturday)

After 4 hours plus of driving... I finally reached my lovely hometown - Bukit Mertajam.

It was a fun experience driving back home but it was also an expensive one. The toll fee was about RM50.00... not to mention the petrol charges, which is about another RM40 - RM50.

I started by journey at 3.10pm and I reach Restoran Jejantas Sg Buloh (Sg Buloh Overhead Restaurant). I withdrew some money and went to the toilet before I continue my journey. I should have taken pictures along the way but I didnt.

Then I started to feel sleepy. I tried chewing some gum, sing along to the songs... didn't work. So I had to stop by the Tanjung Malim Rest Area. I bought some crackers and drinks. I also bought a piece of ice cream.

I go ahead and drive towards the famous Tapah Rest Area where I filled my car with petrol.

I continue my journey... and I finally reach my house at 8.10pm. Had dinner and went to the hospital to visit my grandma. Then I had a good night sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home