Monday, December 17, 2007

Last Month of 2007

So this is the month where most people are free and plan for their holidays, especially Christmas and New Year.

Last year, it was almost the same as every other year. One thing is I missed the Christmas Mass cos my bus was delayed. Sigh...

I had not many events to handle this month, most of my work are for next year. Partly because the events are coming slow at the end of the year. Haha... most of their event budget are used up too. I took leave and going back to Bukit Mertajam too for about 7-8 days.

Have been busy with my own things lately.

I have been travelling to Klang (Bukit Tinggi) to meet up with my old A cappella group in a singing session. There will be a Christmas Dinner Concert in Klang Executive Club on 21 December 2007 (This Friday). We are practicing with a group of secondary school / college choir member for the concert.

It is fun to know more friends that has the same interest in music and singing. I never thought I would have the chance to know friends like that and also to have the opportunity to perform in public again. Haha... thanks to my friend, I am now going back on stage~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home