Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Traditional Ginger Coke

I had a flu last few days.

So, I thought of trying the well known Ginger Coke. As usual, I modified the recipe... a little bit.

So I bought a bottle of Diet Coke, a pack of ginger and a pack of lime.

I pour in about 500ml of diet coke and put in 4 big slices of ginger. I also squeeze 1 lime and pour the juice in the coke.

I boil it for about 10 minutes then let it cool down for 30 minutes.

The recipe taste like spiced coke... but it taste good... I only drank it once so I cant really justify whether it can really help to cure flu or not. But it really soothe my running nose.

Here are some pictures.



Diet Coke (Coke Light)


A pack of ginger


A pack of lime


4 slices of ginger and lime juice are mixed in the coke


Boiled for 10 minutes


Cooling down


Nice colour huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home