Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No-Meat Diet

Half way through my 30-Day No Meat Diet.

Yes, I have decided to call it a No Meat Diet cos I really didn't take any meat such as chicken, pork, fish, beef and mutton.

However, I had anchovies together with my Nasi Lemak. I had 2 Nasi Lemak as for now.

Everything is going fine except that my friends has to suit my diet sometimes when we go for lunches or dinners. However, I can still survive as long as there is Mixed Rice (Chap Fan) stalls around.

It is not as crazy as when I was in high school. I almost fainted because my mom didn't include meat in any of the dish during dinner one day.

Haha... Another 15 days to go...

By the way, I start counting the days from 2 April 2008 because on 1 April, I accidentally ate chicken feet cos I'm used to it already.

Gambade~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home