Thursday, November 13, 2003

It's Thursday and I am quite happy cos' I don't have any classes on friday! Yippie! Well, anyway I have to finish my projects documentation and such. Gotta visit my project supervisor tomorrow too. Wanna hand in some report and discuss some problems of mine with him.

Sometimes you might feel that you are very frustrated or you need someone to listen to what you wanna say. This is sometime hard when you don't have any close friends (or perhaps just normal friends). Trust me, when you are not feeling good, at least try to talk with someone (human or God will do). It will make you feel comfortable. If you are hesitating to discuss your problems with your family or friends, try talk to some strangers through the Internet (email, Instant Messaging App. such as ICQ or Y! Messenger). Maybe you will find something interesting through them, in my opinion, strangers sometimes give the most sincere advice and care '',)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home