Friday, November 07, 2003

Yeah! It's Friday again. Been through a hectic week and finally... It hasn't come to an end yet! More things to be settled, to be taken care of. Next week will be my project presentation and deadline for my assignments. Gotta finish'em no matter how. Yet, I have some free time to watch movies, using my PC of course.

Well of course, I think a lot these days. In one of the movie, the main character mentioned, "Life is Short". That's true and that's why we need to do something meaningful before we return to the God. In my opinion, we must cherish every opportunity that we have so that we don't regret. Agree? Well, that is just my own opinion and hope to share it with you all.

Oh, my photo album, huh? It's going to be uploaded soon '',)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home