Monday, November 03, 2003

Late updates again?! I am so sorry. The Internet service at my place was down for a few days and this caused the late update. Another issue is the server that i am using previously (FYI, this page is now in a new server) was changed and all the pages that I uploaded contain advertisements. So, I've decided to use this new server.

Things are going on smoothly after my test last Thursday. Kinda stressful to handle "theory-based" subjects. Ha-ha, but luckily I still can manage it in a proper way. Nothing special happened to me last few days except that I was "isolated" since there are no Internet connection back here. Life still goes on and I believe it will be as bright as the shining sun. Rainy days here makes me feel sleepy especially at night. It's a good sign but kinda troublesome as I can't really do my laundry. There's a test again on this Thursday, so I better watch out if I wanna get 'good' results. :D

Below are the new links (new server) for the photo album that I have uploaded since the 'establishment' of my weblog.

>>Steamboat in Seremban 2
>>Leaving for Australia
>>Leaving for UK (new)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home