Saturday, November 08, 2003

What an unproductive day! Haha... don't worry, I'm just bragging. Did some system testing today for my project and read some articles from the Internet. Nothing really special today except that I've uploaded a new photo album! >>Click here<< if you wanna view it.

Things really get tough if we always keep on delaying the tasks that we are supposed to finish to another day. As Chinese proverb says, "Every inch of time equals to every inch of gold, but we cannot buy time with gold". Hehe... sounds lame? Direct translate of course. Well, My finals are around the corner. Approximately 2 and a half weeks from now. *sob*

Thought of uploading my story to share with you all. What it is about my story? I will tell you soon, meanwhile, take care ('',)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home