Thursday, January 01, 2004

just in time before 2nd of january comes.... ahaha ... Happy New year . my new year resolutions? i hope i will always be healthy, happy and i hope i can do well in my studies. sounds lame huh? nah... a normal resolution for a simple 20-year-old guy...

i can't believe myself, today is the 1st and it was an unproductive day! guess what? i didnothing useful the whole day (except for updating my weblog). haha, slept most of the time and watched some movies.

by the way, the date and time for the previous days will be messed up a bit as the time zone was not set before i enter all my previous blogs in. starting from today, everything will be following the actual time and date.

quote :
Always save your work before your application crashes - Andrew Lau

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home