Wednesday, December 31, 2003

hey hey hey... it's New Year's Eve !

wanna wish all the readers a Happy New Year 2004. how about Christmas? i had barbecue dinner with my friends, mainly classmates. and that's the first Christmas i celebrated far from home. great experience.

New Year's resolutions ? hmm... hope i can concentrate on my studies.. hehe... lame one right? well, nothing much to be resolute ... i take each day as it comes. :D

by the way, this is a new weblog from me. Moved from Yahoo! to a new server and at last to BLOGGER - blogspot.com. hope everything is fine and i can update my weblog as often as i can.

Photo album will be uploaded as usual. u can read thru my previous archives for my links OR u can just click the links on the left. all my future postings will not include the links, they will all be on the left column.

I will post more interesting topics or pictures here frequently. Hope you can press Ctrl-D and save this page in ur bookmark, ok? Lastly, just wanna wish all a Happy New Year 2004 ! ciaoz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home