Sunday, June 27, 2004

i gotta say....yesterday was a very tiring day for me ! *FYI, now is sunday... we are talking about saturday now... haha

morning, i had to wake up 7am..cos i am on duty at 8am !! I became the emcee for our college Sports Fest 2004. I was there during last year's but this year... i was there as part of the committee team !

It was fun to see all the secondary school students compete against each other to get the challenge trophy... and being an emcee for the day is real fun, plus i get to become a DJ again ! but the DJ thingie was a bit disappointing.. haha

Evening , i had to rush for INTIBALL right after the Sports Fest ended. (Sports Fest ended at 5pm..i need to depart to KL at 5.30pm). So, i reached there around 6.17pm, it was Nikko Hotel!

I went there as VIP together with my friends (i prefer the word 'friends' than 'colleagues')... had nice food, then my A cappella team mates came and we prepared for our performance.... It was the best performance ever in our singing career.... We sang out from our heart... great !

then I came back here around 1.30am just now... had a nice bath... ate supper... then i am here writing my blog... going to sleep later...ciaoz~

i'll post some photos soon !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home