Monday, May 17, 2004

well, today is the ninth day of my working life....

yesterday i went to Port Dickson to 'celebrate' my friend's resignation. we knew each other for more than 2 years and she is indeed a good friend of mine. she encourages me when i am facing difficulties and she is my 'joke-friend' too. we always joke around in the office and we used to laugh like nobody's business. that time, i was still a student.

recently, i have been reading some books... i would like to quote something from the book which goes "we are here to learn lessons and the earth is our teacher". i totally agree with that sentence as we are learning all the way as long as we are still breathing. that book really touches the inner me and i am going to finish it.

~tomorrow is a new day ..... for challenges !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home