Friday, February 06, 2004

arghh.. finally inish my report and assignments as well... tough week .... sleepin kinda early (after midnight) and woke up kinda late (nearly 12pm) .... for few days. start a little bit of my project... gotta finish in 2 weeks.. then i can do more of other work..

watched 2 movies lately, Fantasia (cantonese) and Di4 Xia4 tie4, also a cantonese show. kinda funny for the first one.. but touching for the socond one. haha... burnt some CDs to clear my HDD space. wanna transfer my files away so that my Secondary HDD can be promoted to Primary. (My primary faulty)


Samsung SGH-S500



quotable quote
"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home